All external links will open in the same new browser window. Suggestions for relevant links are welcome.
The British Association for Slavonic and East European Studies (BASEES)
International Council for Central and East European Studies (ICCEES)
Australia and New Zealand Slavists’ Association (ANZSA)
Our languages. Principal investigator: Dr Sarah Smyth, Department of Russian and Slavonic Studies, TCD (2007-2010, funded by IRCHSS)
JOE (Junge osteuropäische Experten)
Russian language programmes abroad
Petrozavodsk, Russia, Language School "Enjoy Russian" (homepage)
1) Selection of Prokudin-Gorskii's stunning early colour photographs of Russia between 1909-1912.
3) Virgilio Krumbacher: Russian Grammatical Dictionary
4) Yulia Amlinskaya's Russian language page
5) Future application for writing Russian text annotated with stress marks/explicit grammatical information: Grammatica
1) Two-part programme produced by TG4 called "Irlandskii Mhoscó" highlighting Russians' interest in Irish language and culture.